these vitamins are killin' me!!

Hilary P.
on 10/21/11 12:00 am - Decatur, AL
 So, i've started taking some vitamins. mainly multi vitamin and Super B complex. My problem....They are the stinkinest pills i've ever had to take. Centrum Womens isnt really as bad but the B complex....i throw up almost every day. even after i take it im sick to my stomach. not from anything except the smell/taste.

anyone else have this problem.
Louise A.
on 10/21/11 8:36 am - Anniston, AL
Hilary I take the OptiSource vitamins that is formulated for gastric bypass patients.  The only place that I found that sells them is Walgreens.  They are a chewable citrus and for me being a picky eater I like the taste.  The do not have that medicinal after taste.  I have just recently started doing the B1 and it does have a funky taste and smells;  I break mine in half and take with a lot of water.  I hate that taste.  I can relate to the smell/taste but what is worse to me is the size.  I CAN NOT swallow big pills.
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/11 5:43 am - Midland City, AL
 I found B Complex (has the same amount of B1 as the stand alone) at Dollar General.  They are small and easy to swallow and only cost $3.50 for 60 pills.  They have a slight smell and a little taste.  Not near as bad as the multi-vitamin
Most Active