Looking for some new Lap-Band friends

Pamela B.
on 2/24/11 11:00 am, edited 12/8/12 2:37 pm - AR
VSG on 08/14/15

IIm looking for some Lap-Band friends in AR.I might even see you at the support group meetings......some of them anyways not all of them....

wendy_fou
on 2/25/11 11:39 pm - AR
I'm hardly ever on here anymore - but welcome!!!
Lanette
on 3/2/11 1:34 pm - AR
Hey Pamela!  I am new to this forum but would love to chat with you at some point.  I am originally from Heber! I am not having RNY, but would love to talk to you about your upcoming surgery, etc.  I am scheduled for the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy on March 28th and can't wait! I'll try to figure out how to send you a message or something on here...still trying to figure all this out.
Pamela B.
on 3/6/11 4:21 am - AR
VSG on 08/14/15
I added you as a friend whenever you accept we can personal message each other and chat...

susandoeshair
on 3/7/11 6:54 am - Alexander, AR
Your surgery date is my birthday!  I'll be one year older and you'll be starting a new life! Good luck

Susan

OzarkMark
on 6/30/11 2:03 pm - Harrison, AR
Congrats on your 1 MONTH anniversary! 

I know this is an older post, but I am 10 years post-op with Dr Baker (9/12/2001) and have lost 420lbs from my heaviest.

I am in N. Arkansas, just S of Harrison.

I have been on Obesityhelp since nearly the beginning of the site in 2001. It has come a long way.

Good Luck!

OzarkMark

Most Active