Dr. Roller on Channel 5 news / Weight loss Surgery

Roller_Weight_Loss
on 3/6/11 2:19 pm - Fayetteville, AR
 Hello all. Below is a link of Dr. Roller being interviewed by Channel 5 news on Weight Loss Surgery.

http://www.5newsonline.com/videobeta/f806c52f-70aa-40a2-8767-9c41beb96b1c/Community/Northwest-Health-Systems-Roller-Weight-Loss

Surgery is a big decision and a very important one. It is important to ask lots of questions and do lots of research.    www.rollerweightloss.com   479-445-6460

Dr. Roller is :
- the most experienced Weight Loss Surgeon in NWA
- the most experienced Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgeon in Arkansas
- the only surgeon in NWA doing all 3 weight loss procedures
- a National teacher for the Sleeve Gastrectomy; surgeons from across the country travel to NWA to learn from Dr. Roller
- the only Center of Excellence surgeon designee in NWA
- the only Fellowship-trained Weight Loss Surgeon in NWA

Ifeelgreat_10
on 3/18/11 12:04 am

What a great story.

Thank you for posting. My surgeon's office, Cooper Clinic Surgical Weight Loss, was actually featured on this same news channel just a few days earlier in an interview with Dr. Darryl Eckes about the way Lap Bands have changed his patent's lives. His partner, Dr. Chris Coleman did my Lap Band surgery in October, and I have already lost 70 lbs., and am off my meds for the first time in years. Dr. Coleman saved my life.....I believe he is also a fellowship trained surgeon.

How wonderful it is for patients to now have a choice between two fellowship trained doctors doing weight loss surgery in NW AR!

Roller_Weight_Loss
on 3/18/11 11:39 am - Fayetteville, AR
 I am glad you were able to see the story!   Dr. Roller is the only weight loss surgeon in Northwest Arkansas to have completed a fellowship in weight loss surgery along with all of the above accomplishments.  He completed his fellowship at Duke University Medical Center, one of the top bariatric surgical fellowships in the country.  

Congratulations on your success and keep up the good work!
Most Active