Progress Update

AnImperfectAngel
on 11/10/16 7:17 pm - Victoria, Canada
VSG on 05/30/17

Okay, I can't believe how slow this board has been, so I'm going to try to resurrect some life back into it with a progress report.

I'm in Victoria and will finally be getting wls in January after a long and painful wait.

I am down 32 lbs. so far since my consult and have made the lifestyle changes necessary to be successful after surgery.

I would love to communicate more with others in BC who are at different stages of this process and I know that there must be others out there who are lurking and could benefit from sharing.

I do belong to a local fb group but this forum provides a different form of info sharing and support.

Thoughts? Is it just me?

Rhiannon

High W: 265 Surgery W: 208 Current W: 160 Goal W: 135

VSG Surgery May 30, 2017

Mjdvan
on 11/13/16 4:32 am

Congrats that is great progress!!

I have been seeing doctor zentner though i was only referred to wls in.june (wish i asked years ago). I have terrible sleep apbnea waiting to see sleep clinic. Do you have any more appointments presurgery

AnImperfectAngel
on 11/13/16 9:20 pm - Victoria, Canada
VSG on 05/30/17

Hi Mjdvan,

I've heard a lot of great things about Dr. Zentner. I have Dr. Van Den Burg who is also wonderful.

I was also diagnosed with sleep apnea and have been using cpap for several months.

I will meet with the dietician once more before surgery but that's it for my appointments until I'm post-op.

Best of luck to you on your journey!

Rhiannon

High W: 265 Surgery W: 208 Current W: 160 Goal W: 135

VSG Surgery May 30, 2017

Most Active