A REALLY COOL WOW MOMENT!!!

hkdbltap
on 2/15/08 4:39 am - Oroville, CA
Ok, so I have been a huge slacker on OH the last few months.  There's a lot of reasons.  But I wanted to share a huge wow with ya all..  I was getting some cases out of the trunk of my G-ride and I saw my gun belt sitting in the corner of the trunk.  I haven't worked any uniformed patrol and had to wear my gun belt since pre-surgery.  So I knew it was something I had that was my old size.  I put the thing on and damn near fell down laughing!!! Talk about amazing!!  I posted a pic with it on because it is just a real eye opener!! Sadly enough I remember the last time I wore it I was thinking how tight it was!!  Anyhow  Hi to ya'all and I promise I will be better about OH!!!   Have a great weekend!!!

SueBee Honey
on 2/15/08 5:28 am - High Desert, CA
Great WOW moment.  I just love those.  You are really rockin this thing.  Congratulations

SueAniBeeSweetBearBeez.gif image by deezmom                                                                              

hkdbltap
on 2/15/08 6:11 am - Oroville, CA
Oh and a second WOW to this I just looked it up I am no longer OBESE!!!! Today is a great day!!  I am just overweight now!!

MomLid
on 2/15/08 9:07 am - Corona, CA
VERY cool!  I love these WOW moments!  Your pics look great.  You Rock   Lidia

Check out my Blog!                            http://momlidsmusings.blogspot.com/

Janine J.
on 2/15/08 7:59 pm - The Beautiful Desert, CA
That's awesome!!!! Thumbs Up 

“When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.” –Peace Pilgrim (1908-1981).

Most Active