Back home

kandis74
on 4/16/11 3:42 am - Bakersfield, CA
I am finally back home! Yay! I am lucky to be having only minimal pain. It really only hurts when I move from one side of the bed to the other. My poor dog and cat want to love me so bad but my dog is just too high strung sometimes.. I am tolerating all the clear liquids and am going to start back on the shakes. This drain thing is pretty annoying and gross but it comes out next week. Thank you Lord! My hubby is off to get my liquid meds although i feel pretty well.
Thanks for all the pm's and well wishes. I really do appreciate all the support!

Love you guys,

Kandis

shantele7824
on 4/16/11 6:12 am - SAN PABLO, CA
welcome home and I am happy to hear everything went so well
First Meeting with Surgeon:2/10/2011  weight was 460
Surgery Date:5/03/2011  Weight was 428
Revsion To RNY 06/26/2012 Weight 

VNARN
on 4/16/11 7:58 am - Desert Hot Springs, CA
Welcome, home!  So glad everything went pretty smoothly.  It is going to get better and better!

Sharon
Patsy_H_LBC
on 4/16/11 10:40 am - Long Beach, CA
I am very glad you are home and doing well.Do what dr. tells you to do.And you will do just fine. My God Bless You

Patsy
Michelle C.
on 4/16/11 10:48 am - Oakley, CA
Hey girlie, so glad to hear you are doing well :)...   Please don't hesitate to shout if you have any questions.

HW 315/SW 260/CW 164/GW 160

newbarb2
on 4/17/11 2:25 am
Kandis,

So glad to hear you're doing so well and welcome to the loser's bench.  It's a magical journey to better health from here, so hold on and enjoy the ride!

Hugs,
Barb

Reddheadd7
on 4/20/11 6:05 am - CA

Great to see you are back at home and doing well. I'm with you on the animals...my puppy is a complete mamas boy but he's small so hopefully it won't be so bad. :) Take care and keep us posted!

Most Active