12 pounds to go

momfirst
on 5/26/11 2:50 pm - CA
 I had an appointment today and my physc eval i passed it now i just have 12 pounds to go and i get a surgery date!!!! I cant wait!!!
 life is a journey not a destination......    
newbarb2
on 5/26/11 11:13 pm
Congrats!  Way to go.  You're on your way now...

Hugs,
Barb

momfirst
on 5/27/11 3:23 am - CA
 thanks Barb i am so excited!
sleeve genie
on 5/28/11 8:16 am - Alhambra, CA
I was gonna say i hear you me too,  i need to lose 12 lbs to get to goal, (have been stuck here for a while :o(  )   but i was where you are a year ago and you'll be here soon yourself, congrats on getting the surgery, best thing i ever did for  myself,  good luck on getting a date soon  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

bigcoop
on 5/30/11 4:35 am - CA
congrats,hopefully the 12 lbs will fl off fast.My journey has really just began.Reading successstories will help motivate me.
SUNRAY
on 5/31/11 2:15 am - Sacramento, CA
Congrats on passing the psych 'test' LOL  I always laugh when I read that someone has completed this part of the journey...I remember asking the doc if I passed and was considered 'normal'...her reply....at least you're not crazy' LOL
Keep up the positive attitude and determination...you'll be getting that surgery date sooner than you thought!
Nancy aka Sunray

243.0/213.0/141/130  Highest/Surgery/Current/Goal

momfirst
on 5/31/11 2:35 pm - CA
 You are such an awesome inspiration i love reading your post . I am working my butt as hard as i can just seems so close but so far away.....
Most Active