I am amazed and proud of myself!!

Nicole S.
on 6/14/11 5:34 am - Vallejo, CA
I have to say I am amazed.  I have been doing this pre op diet since the 31st, and my caloric intake is about 800-900 per day and I am finding I get fuller faster.  I have to say I enjoy this feeling of not eating a whole lot!!

Plus I am hecka proud of myself and my self control today! A friend at work brought me a kit kat, and I just smiled and politely said, "thank you" as I set it down on my desk.  After she left, I turned around and put it on my bosses desk!  I really dont crave sweets like I used to, and right now this is much more important to me!

~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

bigcoop
on 6/14/11 6:14 am - CA
You should be proud....woo hoo ! Keep up the great work and keep on posting about them.Reading posts ike this is a great help for me and hopefully others.
newbarb2
on 6/14/11 10:16 am
Nicole,

You should be proud!!!  You're doing a great job and this is just the beginning!

Keep up the great work, you're on your way now.

Hugs,
Barb

msblues
on 6/15/11 11:49 am - Santa Cruz, CA
You will have more moments like this as you continue you on your journey. Good for you!
bebaugh
on 6/15/11 1:27 pm - Merced, CA
Congratulations and it is amazing how when you stop eating the junk you stop craving it.

Bebaugh (Elizabeth)

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." Carl Bard    

Most Active