Inland Empire newbie. :-)

BlueEyedMom02
on 7/25/11 2:51 am - CA
Hello-

I don't think I've posted here before. I live in Southern California, I'm a Kaiser patient and I'm having th e RNY surgery in one month.  Just wanted to check in and see if there was anyone from my neck of the woods.  :-)

Oh my surgeon is Dr. Suh.

Stephanie
Nicole S.
on 7/25/11 2:54 am - Vallejo, CA
I am not from your neck of the woods, but welcome   

I am a Kaiser patient as well - have my surgery consult tomorrow!!! 
~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

BlueEyedMom02
on 7/25/11 2:57 am - CA
Thanks Nicole.  Good luck at your consult! :-)
Dave Chambers
on 7/25/11 4:52 am - Mira Loma, CA
I'm a Dr. Suh patient and there are plenty more in this area. Myself and many others had Kaiser too, with Dr. Suh doing our RNY surgery.  He puts on support groups in Corona, Mureitta, and Relands. Currently there is also one in Hesperia, but a new meeting in Rancho Cucamonga may start in the nest couple of month--and this would cancel the Hesperia meeting.  His site suhabriatric.com has a listing of his support groups, locations and dates. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

yellomodelchick06
on 7/26/11 2:07 pm - Moreno Valley, CA
Hi Stephanie,
I am from the Moreno Valley/San Bernardino Area.My dr. is Dr. taller from Pacific. I am a Kaiser Patient as well.. Good Luck!
gabriellaz
on 7/26/11 4:05 pm - CA
VSG on 07/02/12
Hello :-) I am new too. I am also from The I.E.

Binda
on 8/4/11 3:22 pm - CA
I.E. here too - Colton/Loma Linda area

I go to all Dr. Suhs support group as they are simply fabulous but I had Dr. Rendon from Loma Linda do my RNY.

1rst Tuesday of the month is our support group in Redlands - the info Dave gave you will take you to the site (I think?) and they have the rest of the info...get hooked into support before you have surgery :)

Binda

I have wasted enough of my life worrying about what people think of me.

aveizer30
on 8/9/11 1:49 am - Ontario, CA
I am Kaiser Fontana patient, had my surgery at St. B's. I also have a support group called the Sassy Socials... funny how it ended up being all ladies. Email if interested... we are meeting tonight at Victoria Gardens Starbucks at 6...
[email protected]

Anna
Where there is hope, there can be faith... where there is faith, miracles can occur!     
Michel Demma
on 9/5/11 2:58 pm - Temecula, CA
 My friend had Dr Suh and loved him! I had surgery at Cedars Sianai in LA. I have great info and lost over 200 pounds in a year. My blog is www.micheldemma.co and email is [email protected]

Cheers!
Michel Demma
Temecula, CA
Most Active