S U R P R I S E !!!

alyzbzee
on 8/5/11 6:22 am - Lakewood, CA
RNY on 07/14/09 with

Well I told you that you would have to wait until today for my SURPRISE.

I AM GOING TO BE A GRAMMY -

As I had mentioned a while back, we were dealing with my MIL who had cancer and was on hospice.  Well, mom did not last very long and passed on May 24th.  We found out about the pregnancy on May 27th. 

There have been some issues with the pregnancy so we kept it quiet until her 2nd trimester which begins today.  

I am happy to report that the pregnancy is moving forward as it should, she is feeling much better physically & mentally.  

She lost her temp job once they found out she was pregnant   and not much we can do about that.  Finding work has been hard so she is home learning to cook, clean and all that good stuff we GREAT MOM's & DADS do.

Once the baby is born I will have her butt in the State Board exam for Cosmetology so quick her head will spin.  She did graduate from Cosmetology but can't do state board due to pregnancy and chemicals.  So we will wait until February.  

On that note, if you have any baby clothes, etc. you would like to share, we are not shy and will take good care of them.   If only the kids knew how expensive it is to raise kids. 

I have wanted to be a grammy for so very, very long and now I am going to be one.  I just DON'T WANT TO RAISE MY GRANDBABY.

Have a fabulous weekend, hope you enjoyed my surprise and hope it was worth the tease and wait.

Peace, Love, Joy

Annette

Annette 

HW: 324 -  First Consult: 304 - Surgery Date: 293 - Current: 207 - Goal:  165

(deactivated member)
on 8/5/11 10:58 am - CA
congrats !! so glad she is progressing !
alyzbzee
on 8/5/11 1:56 pm - Lakewood, CA
RNY on 07/14/09 with
 Thanks Cindy…   You have no idea how glad I am that she is progressing.   Because of all the ER visits, death in the family etc.. my advise to her and BF was to wait until the 1st trimester was over just to be sure things progressed as they should.  So glad they have.

Annette 

Living Life
on 8/5/11 10:32 pm - Riverside, CA

Good Morning Annette....

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your MIL. I am sure that has been hard on the family.

A very big CONGRATS on being a Happy GrandMa.

As for get some stuff for her and the baby. Have you tried FreeCycle.com? If not you should. You will love it. Everything is FREE!!! My only advice is to set up a second email address and have everything sent there. Some days there can be a ton of stuff and you might miss your own stuff.

Have a wonderful day.

Lu

alyzbzee
on 8/6/11 12:16 pm - Lakewood, CA
RNY on 07/14/09 with
 Thanks Lu -

You know I was on a couple of freecycle.com sites but I was getting soooooo much e-mail from them that I had to put a block on the site.

As for a 2nd e-mail address I have been considering that for some time now.  With my daughter being pregnant I think I am going to go ahead and do that because there are a lot of free things out there to be given to new mommies.  This will allow both her and I to use the 2nd e-mail for just random stuff like freecycle.com  

I have started purchasing a few things myself, her BF's brother & SIL have 2 children and will loan some things if they are not using them, but their little one is only 6 or 7 mos. I think.

Thanks for the reminder on freecycle, and I will def create a 2nd email by end of the night.

Annette 

mommyluvstwo
on 8/9/11 9:31 am - Huntington Beach, CA
RNY on 11/05/07 with
Congrats!! I hope the dresser and night stands workout for you guys.

Live everyday like there is no tomorrow!!

alyzbzee
on 8/9/11 1:59 pm - Lakewood, CA
RNY on 07/14/09 with
 Thanks Willa,

The furniture is still sitting in my garage until I can get some free time to strip the bedroom and paint etc. before bringing in the dresser for now.  The other items will just have to wait until my son moves out so my daughter can have his big room.

Also, my hubby loves his new tool box.  He was so proud on Sunday after church cleaning it up and organizing his tools.   

Hope we can get together in Sept. for dinner.

Annette 

Patsy_H_LBC
on 8/13/11 5:14 pm - Long Beach, CA
congrats Annette hope everything is well. long time no see hope to get to lb coffee soon. sorry to hear about your mom . i know how that feels my mom died i oct. is the baby a boy or girlif boys i have twin grandson that are 3. so can hook you up with boy clothes.take care

patsy

Most Active