Group in Hemet Area

Danielle C.
on 2/23/12 2:03 am - Yucaipa, CA
Just moved to Hemet and could use WLS support. Wondering if there is any groups out here? 
Eggface
on 2/23/12 2:38 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
I'm in Temecula. Not a support group per say but we usually do a SoCal Meet & Greet and a few get togethers (Tom's Farms Corona, Old Town Temecula) a few times a year.

This was the pics from last years event: http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2011/08/5037-pounds-lost-with-weight-loss.html

If you are on facebook or twitter friend me @eggface cause I'll be sure to post the 411 on those.

Welcome to the neighborhood ;)
~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

newme705
on 2/29/12 11:17 am - Mira Loma, CA
On February 23, 2012 at 10:03 AM Pacific Time, Danielle C. wrote:
Just moved to Hemet and could use WLS support. Wondering if there is any groups out here? 

Hemet, CA

Regular meeting: 7 pm - 8:30 pm
2nd Wed. of the Month
Leader:  Wini Mellor   (951) 925-7175
e-mail:    [email protected]
London Spires Mobile Park
725 W. Thornton Ave. Hemet (2 blocks West of State St.) enter thru gates, lobby is straight ahead.  We meet in the exercise/meeting room  (behind the mail boxes) limited parking around
lobby/office, parking on Thornton (watch signs)

sleeved2bfree
on 3/3/12 3:40 pm
VSG on 02/08/12
 I live in Hemet too. I would not be able to make it to the meeting this month. Is there usually a good turn out? 

newme705
on 3/4/12 2:34 am - Mira Loma, CA
Hemer is a very small group 2-7 people  there is a group that meets in Moreno Valley on the 4th Sat of each month at the senior center on Fir AVe. there is usually 25-30 people
pre-op and  post-op   sleeve and RNY
Most Active