New Haven Register article

Liza B.
on 5/26/03 8:24 am - Ansonia, ct
Hi Guys & Gals, for any of you who might be interested I will be featured in the Lifestyles section of next Sunday's 6/1 Connecticut New Haven Register. The photographer came out yesterday to take my pic. I'm hoping they are running my before pic, as well. Just some FYI. Peace and love to all on this journey. MUAH!
PookieW2
on 5/26/03 9:21 am - Milford, CT
Hi Liza, I look foward to seeing the article on Sunday. I think its great that you are willing to share your story with the world.....lol or at least the readership of the New Haven Register! Take care..........
Louise C.
on 5/26/03 9:48 am - New Milford, CT
WOW! That is great! I will have to pick up a copy!
frostin_queen
on 5/26/03 12:40 pm - stafford springs, ct
That is great Liza! Not sure if I can find one of those papers up here....but would love to see it.Do they have a web site where I could check out the article?Take Care! ~SHANNON~
Karen O.
on 5/26/03 5:49 pm - Franklin, CT
i just found the site newhavenregister.com so hopefully we can all go and check it out! that is really neat and im sure it will be interesting article congratulations way to go! Karen
Liza B.
on 5/27/03 9:26 am - Ansonia, ct
Thanks everyone for the support. I hope the article does us proud. Muah!
Gala B.
on 5/27/03 10:24 am - ct
Hey everyone we have a celebrity amongst us! Liza, thats GREAT!!!!! I will look forward to reading about your journey in print. Gala
Most Active
Recent Topics