Link to article

Liza B.
on 6/1/03 12:19 am - Ansonia, ct
Hi all!! I got the link to the article that came out this morning......http://www.newhavenregister.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=8182205&BRD=1281&PAG=461&dept_id=517514&rfi=8 for anyone who might be interested. MUAH!!
frostin_queen
on 6/1/03 1:48 am - stafford springs, ct
Hello Liza!Congratulations on a Fantastic article! You should be very proud of yourself! It is amazing to think that just meeting that woman you were buying clothes from, changed your life forever. I guess there is a turning point for all of us, and people don't really realize how much they impact and influence others.Thank you so much for sharing the article and thank you for all you do to help us on our journeys!HUGS! ~SHANNON~
PookieW2
on 6/1/03 2:49 am - Milford, CT
Liza, Great article!!! You are to be commended for all your work to help others while you are helping yourself. Keep up the good work. Linda
Gala B.
on 6/1/03 12:25 pm - ct
Liza, NICE JOB!!!!!! You must be very proud of your self. Keep up the good work. See you at a support meeting soon. Gala
LMCLILLY
on 6/3/03 2:38 am - Central, CT
Congrats on a great article! You should be proud of yourself!
Liza B.
on 6/4/03 12:31 am - Ansonia, ct
Thank you all so much for your support. The response from the piece has been amazing. My answering machine and email has been stuffed. There are many who call me interested in the surgery and/or my support group. My dream would be to get Non-profit status and make the support group state/nation wide, with meetings running all the time (ie: like AA or OA groups). Ahhh....to dream! MUAH!
Most Active
Recent Topics