New London County - BARIATRIC SURGERY SUPPORT GROUP MEETINGS:

Angela R.
on 1/8/11 10:20 pm - Jewett City, CT

Hey guys, Angela here... Just wanted to remind all of you that we need our meetings and the next one is coming up soon!!!!!!
January 19,2011
Make it one of your new years resalutions to start attending your meetings.  Nobody has gotton so good at this that they don't need support.  Matter a fact if you have gotton that good, OTHERS can use you at the meetings for ideas and support. Lets help each other make this a success. 

BARIATRIC SURGERY SUPPORT GROUP MEETINGS:

Third (3rd) Wednesday of Every Month 6:00 PM
Conference Room F
Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
365 Montaul Avenue
New London, CT 06320

• ALL PROSPECTIVE PATIENTS ARE INVITED

• ALL LAPAROSCOPIC OR OPEN GASTRIC BYPASS PATIENTS
    & LAP BAND PATIENTS ARE WELCOME AT ALL MEETINGS

• MEETINGS ARE FREE

• NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED

Angela 
Revision Surgery from Lapband to Gastric Bypass... 1/3/11
Start 290 / Now 208/oal 180 (Doctor set goal)

livethin
on 1/9/11 1:58 am
Thank you for posting this Angie. I live in New London County and was trying to find support groups locally. I attend Middlesex Hospital Support Group and love it. But it is god to know there are additional options especially in winter. I will be an RNY tomorrow.
Angela R.
on 1/9/11 2:20 am - Jewett City, CT
I'm so glad your attending one of the support groups. I believe its very importent to maintain this also while losing and while maintaining so we don't gain it back. RNY tomorrow?  I didn't understand that?
Angela 

livethin
on 1/9/11 2:56 am
Hi Angie, Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I will be having my RNY surgery tomorrow.
REDRN
on 1/12/11 8:44 am
 Hi Angela, I was wondering if you know who is running this group? Wondering if it is through  the new doc at L/M that is doing the surgeries?
Angela R.
on 1/12/11 9:09 am - Jewett City, CT
Niel, I do not know who is running the class.  I only just had Gastric Bypass last Monday and this will be my first meeting.  Sorry I wish I could help you out..
Angela 

Scott William
on 2/5/11 6:54 am
This is a little late but the group was origionally started by a fella who was sick of going to New Haven for meetings. It is a good meeting because there are people there with many different surgeries and doctors. It's a pretty good group and now that I am on first shift I can start attending regularly.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Most Active
Recent Topics