Oh wow, I have Michelle Duggar bangs

RainyDayWoman
on 11/1/09 12:42 pm - Fridley, MN
I know Michelle Duggar has just gotten a rad makeover and no longer sports the feathered bangs (click here for her old and new look) but I just realized yesterday that I now have Michelle Duggar feathered bangs!  My hair is coming back in like gangbusters (it never got crazy thin but it was getting pretty sparse) and it's like a funny halo around my head.  Thank goodness I just bought a bunch of hair wraps on clearance at CVS. 
Lilypie - (SzbI)
Earthy_Mami
on 11/1/09 12:45 pm
Love it girl!  That's part of why I chopped & dyed mine yesterday... & yes, hair wraps are the bomb!
Every opinion we share, every favor we perform, every moment we intently listen to someone talk about themselves is our opportunity to pass along something positive to a person who needs us.

RainyDayWoman
on 11/1/09 12:49 pm - Fridley, MN
I just put my hair wrap on and came out of the bathroom and DH laughed hysterically.  I was like, uh, I guess this doesn't suit me?  He said, "Whose style is that?"  

So, I decided to squish him but even that is not easy now that I have lost weight.  LOL.  I went and readjusted the head wrap and I think it looks great but Mr. Man obviously must like ratty looking ponytails (my usual 'do.) 
Lilypie - (SzbI)
(deactivated member)
on 11/1/09 5:56 pm - Canandaigua, NY
HIjack ---  I still can't get over how awesome you look in your new avi!!!  YOU ROCK!!!
hopingintx
on 11/1/09 12:57 pm

RUN, DON'T WALK TO THE CLOSEST SALON!!! lol

Really, I've lost my hair before and when it came back, it was so bushy we called it
Texas Big Hair!  I think I was  so glad to see it come back that I didn't care what
it looked like.  Got the drivers' license to prove it.  hehe
RainyDayWoman
on 11/1/09 2:39 pm - Fridley, MN

I'd like to cut mine way down but my husband really likes long hair so I'm gonna try to make it work.
Lilypie - (SzbI)
Blank Out
on 11/1/09 9:20 pm
 Yes, definitely not digging on the Michelle Duggar hair look.  Not the before, and not the after either...
jpconnie
on 11/1/09 9:25 pm - DeRidder, LA
I love the Duggers!  I have no idea what a hair wrap is????  And I was just bold and daring and cut all my hair off pre-surgery so it wouldn't be an issue. Now that I'm getting used to it, it's kind of fun and sassy.
mgpm
on 11/1/09 10:14 pm
I like Michele Duggar too...and her makeover is a big improvement!

I have my hair cut short...my husband wants me to have it long again but I don't know.  I love it short!

What are hair wraps?  Headbands?
beemerbeeper
on 11/2/09 3:07 am - AL
Well I guess I am the odd man out because I think the OLD Michelle looks 100% better than the NEW Michelle.  I am not a fan of that flat hair pasted to her forhead.  Some of her girls and her daughter-in-law sport that look and I just do not like it.

I think her OLD feathered bangs looked very nice.

Oh well.  Maybe I'm just showing my age.  And what is a head wrap anyhow?

Becky

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 830 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1089 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 364 views