Please welcome my cousin to the DS board!

(deactivated member)
on 7/31/10 3:40 am - Yorktown, VA
I'm sure some of you remember me telling you about my SSMO cousin who got the band and me saying I was gently encouraging him to look into the DS since his band was not working properly.  Well, apparently our conversations and my emailing him studies have worked!  He's looking into a band to DS revision and is in the process of setting up a consult with Dr. Inman.  (He's in KY.) 

Please extend a warm DS welcome to my cousin, Buford!  He just set up his OH account the other day and is still figuring all this out.

Blank Out
on 7/31/10 3:42 am
 Welcome, welcome!!!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

mit_tens
on 7/31/10 3:55 am - Woodstock, CT
Hello Buford!Welcome!
hopingintx
on 7/31/10 3:56 am

Welcome to the DS board, Buford!

Good luck in your WL journey.
Nancy            
NoMore B.
on 7/31/10 4:12 am
 Welcome Buford!

Your cousin Tessy has done a remarkable job with her DS, she's going to be a great resource for you.  

Please stay around, read, post, and learn all you can.  This is a great community.

Joanne
girlygirl1313
on 7/31/10 4:18 am - Davidson, NC
Welcome, Cuz! Lots of great people here to answer any questions you have. Take Care ~GG

pycca
on 7/31/10 4:24 am - Haslet, TX
Welcome Cuz'n Buford!!

A fellow lap band  revision to DS here !! Feel free to answer any question you need !!!

Good luck on your journey !!

Debi

(deactivated member)
on 7/31/10 4:27 am
Hi Buford! Welcome. This is a great place for support and information. 

If you're half as cool as your cousin, I'm looking forward to getting to know you.  Good luck with everything.

Jenna
Verhampshirite
on 7/31/10 4:50 am
Welcome, Buford - Your cousin will be a great coach and we will be great cheerleaders for you! Good luck in your research.

-- Lenore

Courage is more exhilarating than fear, and in the long run it is easier.
-- Eleanor Roosevelt
HW - 320, SW - 277, CW - 144, GW - 137
5' 2.5"; 120 cm. common channel; 3-4 oz. sleeve

lk1970
on 7/31/10 5:37 am
Welcome!

Lisa

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 1082 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 9 replies · 1259 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 513 views