13 days post-op

tamsyc
on 4/7/11 4:25 am - Port Aransas, TX
I had DS surgery perform March 26. . I had it performed in Mexico So far things are going great.   I am still a little sore tho.  I threw up once and that was about 8 hours post-op.  Currently I am having no nausea, and no reflux.  The only pain that I am really having is my right upper back.  It is not extreme by any means but just kind of nagging. 

I have been trying really hard to get 64 oz of fluid in me.  I have a Gatorade bottle that is 24 oz that I am drinking out of.  I know that I have to have at least 2.5 of those a day.  Any more is a wonderful bonus.

My husband didn't go with me to have surgery. My mom went with.  When I finally got home I was undressing showing my husband my owies.  He looks at me and says "omg I can tell that you have lost weight already!"  I was like, really you can?? He said Yep! I can tell you have lost weight in your feet!

I was like ummmm .... ok and just smiled.  Was hoping he would say my ass looked smaller :D

sosoclark
on 4/7/11 5:06 am - Sacramento, CA
Glad to hear your home and doing well. My husband is walking around calling me skinny and I am 290 pounds!!!!! Crazy but men you just have to love them!!!! Remember to keep siping and taking thoses little walks you will feel better in no time.

Sophia

scoob
on 4/7/11 5:11 am - Somerset, KY
Congrats!! So happy you're doing so well! Men are funny, huh?! Mine talks about my bony, veiney feel all the time. It's like the main place he notices. Weird!!!! Keep on sippin girl, it gets easier and easier!! HUGS

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/11 8:50 am
I'm just a couple of days behind you. My DH saw me for the first time and said I looked like I had been in a vampire knife fight! (I had an allergic reaction to the dermatag adhesive around the central line on my neck.)
MARTINA P.
on 4/7/11 9:38 am - ROCKMART, GA
 Im  happy that you are doing well keep up good work.
MARTINA
Rockmart Georgia                        
HW: 315 CW: 117 GW:  First goal 150 met 3/23/2012, Second goal 135

KimberlyHeidi
on 4/7/11 1:34 pm - VA
 So glad things are going well. 
tamsyc
on 4/8/11 1:38 am - Port Aransas, TX
Thank you all for the encouragement.  I keep telling my husband my skinny feet and I want to go walk on the beach. We only live 2 blocks away from it.  He tells me no that I am "fragile"  fragile my rear.  I have never been fragile in my life..... I have cave rot and I wanna get out :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 698 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1014 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 340 views