OT - about our progress (xpost, if I knew how to do it)

J G.
on 6/22/11 4:33 am
Michelle and Don,  I have been watching for your post and I'm sooooo relieved to know that you are doing better.  Wishing you all the best!    -Jenny
vitalady
on 6/22/11 8:07 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Thanks. I am so hoping it will go well. IN 2008 when we had the nightmare of rv's, it all ended when we turned toward home.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

Crazeru
on 6/22/11 4:41 am
Michelle & Don,

You have to do what is important to the both of you.  You are doing that.  The bumps on the way happen.  I know that meeting both of you for dinner twice, and then in SF has been a great experience for me.  I'm happy that others across the country are able to experience the Vitacouple in action. 

Take care and continued prayers for a safe journey.

Chris
ps my folks RV'd until my dad was almost 80.  Mom ended up driving the last 10 years or so, but they loved it.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

vitalady
on 6/22/11 8:06 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Well, shhh, on that, cuz there are a few ppl left who think we're sane. LOL

And thank you!

My parents rv'd til my dad had colon surgery enough to make him need to be within 2 minutes of a bathroom, not "next exit".

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

DivaJojo
on 6/22/11 5:13 am - Atlanta, GA
Well, I for one am appreciative of all you do.  The encouragement, support, information and affirmation you provide.  I just hate I missed you in Atlanta, cuz I think you've already been here.  If not and you're still comin' let me know!!  Have a safe, eventful (but not too eventful) trip.

Diva Jojo:   SW:  440lbs -- CW:  274lbs  --  GW:  240lbs

vitalady
on 6/22/11 8:07 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Missed Atlanta. That was 6/10 I think. Only one night.

We're in Savannah now, Myrtle Beach tomorrow

And thank you

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

mylittleblackdress
on 6/22/11 7:00 am - FL
Michelle--
Just wanted to say I'm sorry I missed you in Orlando but have been dealing with my own family crisis!

Best to you and Don!
Lisa
vitalady
on 6/22/11 8:08 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Oh, I'm sorry

we were there for an extra 2 days thanks to Dodge.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

jaellie
on 6/22/11 8:10 am
Michelle and Don,
Thank you for your passionate life work and advocate for the health of wls patients!

vitalady
on 6/22/11 11:38 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
I get all tingly when I see good labs or someone I saw before was pasty and pale and then I see them rosy and robust (not fat, just not sallow). Tingly.

Something wrong with me.

Most people tingle at money. As long as the bills get paid, leave me to tingle about labs, right?

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 338 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 801 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 268 views