i wish i had kim kardashians behind, would be so much less painful

Twi light
on 7/16/11 12:33 pm - NY
my arse is so flat and large it just hurts already sitting, sleeping, laying on it all day long. It must be so much more comfortable for people with more fat in their butts. 

making fun of myself makes me feel better.

on a side note, do heating pads help with the gas? like if i put a heating pad on my belly.

no_more_rolls
on 7/16/11 12:59 pm - Jackson, MI
I've got a big butt  imo and I've been uncomfortable too.  I think it's just because we are sitting and laying in positions we are not used to in order to avoid more abdominal discomfort...so it put's pressure in other places.  

Not sure about the heating pads helping with gas.  The main thing that is going to help that is walking, which just helps it work it's way out.  I was given ice packs in the hospital to use on my abdomen to help with the swelling.
AllieInOntario
on 7/16/11 1:12 pm
Big butt here too... and right now, I've got pressure points on both my hips that wake me up out of sound sleep because they've falling asleep and feel like they're on fire.

Pick your surgery first, then your surgeon. Not the other way around.  
PS:... Potato chips should be a food group.

I'm tired of screwing with that damn health widget.
 I've lost 125 pounds to date!!!!
   And I'm UNDER 190 now!!! 

Janine P.
on 7/17/11 1:05 am - Long Island, NY
I have a big booty too but my arse still hurt like a mo' fo' after sitting on it for three or four days straight.  Now that I've lost a little weight, when my trainer puts me on the floor to do crunches or sit-ups, I feel my tail bone grind on the floor and it hurts.  Ya can't win...

The heating pad - that works for some people, yeah.  

Janine   Me on Youtube 

zuzupetals2u2
on 7/17/11 5:21 am - Sedona, AZ
wait - you only had the DS a few days ago- how can your butt be gone already?? LMAO  I am over 6 months out and mine is still there - tho I discovered there are bones in butts. LOL

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

MsBatt
on 7/17/11 5:49 am
I too suffer from Noassitall syndrome---even at my biggest, my BFF said to me "Girl, you ain't got nobody's ass." I have my grandmother's build---big boobs, no butt.

The heating pad definitly helps me with gas. So does laying on my left side and patting my belly. So does submerging myself ina tub of ho****er. (It's good for my arthritis, too.)
Kayla B.
on 7/17/11 7:41 am - Austin, TX
I'm genetically buttless as well.  I wish I had Kim Kardashian's ass too...but mostly for aesthetic reasons.  My hips hurt when I'm sitting still a lot too. 

Yes, heating pads can help.  I like a nice hot bath too...but I think you may be too early out for that yet.
5'9.5" | HW: 368 | SW: 353 | CW: 155 +/- 5 lbs | Angel to kkanne
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/beforefront-1-1.jpg?t=1247239033http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/th_CIMG39903mini.jpg  
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 358 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 816 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 271 views