For those that take miralax...

walter A.
on 7/17/11 1:26 pm - lafayette, NJ
my rx for generic mirilax is on doze daily in the am, morning coffee works, then i follow it with a second cup of coffee which has my protien mix in it.  my bed time pill box has my stool softner in it.  have not had a issue yet.  and my fissure is healed.
Jade ..
on 7/18/11 12:51 am - GA
 Sooo glad it's healed.  They are miserable aren't they??  I started yesterday taking it in the morning and then 3 colaces at night last night.  I'll try this for a few days and see what happens.  Thanks for your input!
HW 299 *~* SW 279 *~* CW 157 *~* GW 145 *~* My Blog 

walter A.
on 7/18/11 10:44 am - lafayette, NJ
this has been a ten year process actually, I also take 80mg of prilosec for the hemroids as well. and my gerd which was at the barrettes stage 20 years ago,  Sooo,  its not a couple of day thing. stick with it. and be consistent.  generic miralax by rx if you have a drug coverage is the way to go. 
Jade ..
on 7/18/11 11:13 am - GA
 The prilosec is what started all of my issues to begin with :(.  It caused constipation and then caused the fissures, etc.  Then calcium citrate did me in again and got it healed up.  Then the whole pregnancy thing has done it a third time.  I've been on stool softeners for months but was spreading them out during the day.  Now that I've added the miralax last week, I'm going to try a few days of the 3 stool softeners at night to see what that does.  I'll ask my butt doctor about a perscription for miralax.  Thanks!
HW 299 *~* SW 279 *~* CW 157 *~* GW 145 *~* My Blog 

walter A.
on 7/18/11 12:06 pm, edited 7/18/11 12:07 pm - lafayette, NJ
the prilosec is rx to cure fissures?? not cause them,  the stomach acid does not discriminate on what tissue it eats.  prilosec will also treat laryngitis  from sever gerd. get a rx for it.  one of the obvious resolves of the sleeve is that it removes a major portion of acid production glands in the stomach and disposes of them in the stainless bucket. win win
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 349 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 805 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 270 views