Changing my weight ticker?

kramer5
on 9/13/11 1:43 am - Washington, KS
I did a search and found a couple of posts that explained how to make the little widget/ticker I have show my weight loss but when I did it yesterday it still doesn't show.  Does anyone have some really simplified instructions because obviously I didn't understand the others.

Thanks,
Dawn

sdld2001
on 9/13/11 2:23 am - Summerville, SC
What does it show for you? On my side it shows you've lost 15 pounds. Sometimes you have to refresh your screen or clear your cache to get it to how the updated info.

Otherwise, I go to my account (top of screen), health tracker (left hand side near the bottom), enter the new weight and then wait until the graph on the right says the info has been saved. Then your tracker should be updated on your posts.
Mindee

HW - 274 / SW - 265 / CW - 178 / GW 140          High BMI 53.5 / Current BMI 34.8  
dgb123
on 9/13/11 7:09 am - Fairfax, VA
I have a terrible time trying to get my Health Ticker to update.  Now it's not only showing the wrong weight loss, it's showing it TWICE!!!  I'm going to try erasing my cache and see if that works.  I've been trying to change it for a couple of weeks.  When I go to edit it, it's correct.  But everytime I post a message, it includes the wrong one.

Donna

Gina_N.
on 9/13/11 11:05 am
I have been trying to change mine for over a week and can't get it to change.  Maybe it's something with the site
Gina
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 715 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1020 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 342 views