Pain in the stomach

k9ophile
on 12/24/11 4:24 am

Thanks for letting us know what was going on.  The UTI and dehydration could have caused major problems if left untreated.  We can only hope that others learned from your experience; pain is not to be ignored and other things could be going on.

Holidays are not fun when one is sick, but have as good of one as you can.  Next year you'll be able to really rock around the Christmas tree.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

littleskie
on 12/24/11 7:07 am - freeport, TX
RNY on 08/19/09 with
So glad you are ok. I'm sure you have lots of family friends and loved ones who want you around. Please next time you have any doubts about anything call your surgeon and/or go to the e.r. That is what they are there for. Please!!!

Met my first goal, met my second goal, met my surgeons goal. Now I have a new goal!

scoob
on 12/24/11 10:41 am - Somerset, KY
So glad to hear that  you're doing better. Did they give you some antibiotics? I had inflamation of the bowel at 1 week post op and spent 6 days in a local hospital after a trip to the ER. Nothing to mess around with and was worse pain then actually having the DS in the first place! Happy Healing! Keep us posted!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 349 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 805 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 270 views