Eating Clean

Lyss Remaly
on 3/7/13 2:35 am - Wheeling, IL

Hey Kids!!

I wanted to see if anyone else does this?

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!! At 170 lbs. (Down from 320lbs) I hit my plateau-  I decided to start eating clean and phase out all of the processed foods I was eating with clean, fresh, good foods.  I am now down to 155lbs and hoping to get down to 140lbs by August which is my plastic surgery. 

I only eat about 20g of complex carbs a day (I have to have some carbs as I am training for a bodybuilding competition).  I eat TONS of lean proteins and healthier fats; coconut oil, EFA's, avocados, eggs, sesame oil, olive oil, I do use some half and half every now and then in my protein shakes...usually it's water or almond milk and water. 

Does anyone else eat clean or has had success with eating clean with  DS? 

TaliTali
on 3/7/13 2:53 am - Sammamish, WA

I call it eating. :)

But seriously, I don't obsess over it. I do eat whole foods as much as possible and not processed. I cook most of our meals and we don't eat much processed food. It's just real life eating. I don't use a fancy name for it. :)

HW ~ SW ~ CW
310 - 291 - 150

jzwife
on 3/7/13 3:15 am

Thank you for sharing this information about the group that meets in Tukwila. I am having the DS in 10 days but would love to meet with your group in the near future! I live just south of Puyallup.

jashley
on 3/7/13 5:43 am
DS on 12/19/12

I eat clean.  It does make a difference for me.  I lose weight a lot easier when I don't eat processed foods with chemicals in them. 

But I did it because 1) I was raised that way, 2) I know how to cook, 3) processed foods are expensive considering the crap inside the boxes. 

The older I get, the more I shop the exterior walls of the grocery store.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 482 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 903 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 2 replies · 303 views