Help for a Vet DSer

krissywats
on 5/14/13 1:30 pm - Kew Gardens, NY

Many years out from my DS. Was active for several years. Glad to see this board is still active. 

Another old DSer who is a good friend of mine has experienced a tragedy. I wanted to share it here for anyone that remembers Georgina and would like to help her family.  Feel free to pass along. The violence they have experienced is unthinkable:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-four-musketeers-need-y our-help

7/19/09 - DS with Dr. Alfons Pomp
7/11/12 -  tummy tuck, UBL, larg lipo sculpting of torso, lipo of "buffalo hump" with Dr. Sauceda
MajorMom
on 5/14/13 7:09 pm - VA

I saw that, Krissy. I'm so sorry. What a horrible shame. OH will probably delete your post here but I've seen it on FB and will put something towards helping. Thanks.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

krissywats
on 5/15/13 12:57 am - Kew Gardens, NY

Thanks, Gina. I wasn't sure if they would or not but I thought I'd give it a try.  Feel free to share anywhere you can:  FB, tweet, etc. The whole thing is even more heartbreaking than we could give details about.  Thank you so much!

7/11/12 -  tummy tuck, UBL, larg lipo sculpting of torso, lipo of "buffalo hump" with Dr. Sauceda
beemerbeeper
on 5/16/13 12:59 pm - AL

It is still here.  And I'm glad.  No one has to make a contribution if they don't want to.

As for me?  I used to love to read Georgina's posts and see all the photos of her beautiful DS baby.  She is a very caring and lovely person and I was happy to do what I could to help her sister's children.

~Becky

krissywats
on 5/16/13 1:42 pm - Kew Gardens, NY

Thank you! Every penny helps!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 318 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 780 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 259 views