Pre op testing

Angie68
on 11/19/13 9:26 am - Economy, IN

I got a call from pre reg today. They said my pre op testing was scheduled for Dec 3. I then asked  when is my surgery date? She explained that they would not give a surgery date until the Dr sees my test results & passed me for surgery. When I had my lapband in 08 they told me the surgery & pre op dates at the same time. This is a bit of a bummer cause my husband has to give his employer 2 weeks notice at the minimum. Even more notice would make his chances all the better for actually getting the day off. I explained this to scheduling but she wouldnt budge. She did say that surgery had to be within 30 days of pre op testing. I have been told that my Dr (Margaret Inman @ St Vincent in Carmel Indiana) does DS on Wed. If that is the case then there are only 2 available Wed in Dec. That would be the 11th & 18th. I highly doubt she will do it in the 25th or New Years Day. Would she? How quickly can she get pre op testing results & schedule surgery? I sure hope they know what they are doing with scheduling this on Dec 3...

MajorMom
on 11/19/13 6:23 pm - VA

I don't know how friendly the scheduler is in Dr Inman's office is but she'd be the one to know what's already on the books and when she might fit you in. Wishing you all the best.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 340 views
calcium/protein