Sort of new to the boards.

chevtow41
on 1/23/15 6:47 am
DS on 11/11/14

Nevermind. I see you've made up your mind, but thanks for coming on here to disregard what anyone may say. Have a lovely day

maxsmom77
on 1/23/15 7:12 am - Poe-dunk Southern, IN

See this is what I don't get. Why in the world would you be rude to me? I've been nothing but nice. I've asked questions, you all have answered them multiple times, even when I acknowledged them.  This is why people with poor self-esteem run away from online support. You say "Oh you can get support online". Where and when?  Only if I exactly follow someone, of whom I don't even know and only if I follow their exact advice. That's conditional support. I don't need that and it's not support, please don't fool yourself to think that. You all did great answering my questions and then some.  But when you resort to cheap shots, it just becomes so juvenile. How soon we forget what it is like to be the fat girl, made fun of and bullied. We get somewhere, we lose weight, we feel good and then we stomp on those who don't do things exactly as we expect them to.  Geez. I'm studying to be a therapist for teens. People say "Why? They're so mean?" I say "not as mean as people I see on "support" boards". Thanks again for all the information you have so generously given me.  Hey and one other thing. Good support is about listening, acknowledging what someone says, validating that what they say is indeed what they are feeling and what THEY know to be true and then encouraging them to do the very best that they can.

Yvonne

annie1210
on 1/23/15 7:37 am

I am a current patient of Dr Cooper's and I love him and his staff.  Yes he does the SADI now.  He fully explained the surgery to me and his reasons why.  He did mine in one operation and told me if he couldn't fini**** laparoscopic then he would switch to open. I think you have picked a great doctor and am excited for you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 333 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 799 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 268 views