Weight gain after DS

donna39
on 7/24/19 3:56 pm - FL
I used to wrap. I have a full leg brace I have to wear and a pump. The swelling leave but comes back. It's not as bad as it used to be but still bad. I don't try to let it stop me. I brought it up do to it add weight on the scale. I don't know my correct weight. I was told I have 43lbs of water weight. I was trying to tell the doctor that. He want me to lose 80-110 lbs. He's not looking at the total picture. If I did lose that or close to it we won't know do to the lymphedema. Make it so bad he did a lympnodes transplant on my leg it didn't work due to the healing and the loose skin. My therapist and I think it is. Thanks for your advise

Donna SW- 363   CW- 326  GW- 230              VS 04/25/2013 Dr. M. Jawad

hollykim
on 7/25/19 8:48 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On July 24, 2019 at 10:56 PM Pacific Time, donna39 wrote:
I used to wrap. I have a full leg brace I have to wear and a pump. The swelling leave but comes back. It's not as bad as it used to be but still bad. I don't try to let it stop me. I brought it up do to it add weight on the scale. I don't know my correct weight. I was told I have 43lbs of water weight. I was trying to tell the doctor that. He want me to lose 80-110 lbs. He's not looking at the total picture. If I did lose that or close to it we won't know do to the lymphedema. Make it so bad he did a lympnodes transplant on my leg it didn't work due to the healing and the loose skin. My therapist and I think it is. Thanks for your advise

maybe you should consider another doctor. One Whois more knowledgeable about lymphedema.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 307 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 773 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 257 views