Torani Sugar Free Syrups

Bonnie C.
on 5/19/11 2:57 pm - Miami, FL
Hi all,

I was wondering if any Miami locals know where to get the Torani syrups,  I would really rather purchase them locally and not have to pay shipping.  If any of you know of a market that sells them please let me know.

Thanks!

Bonnie
Check out my blog for recipes and more
@
Bye Bye Pounds
HW-310/SW-292/CW-182/GW-160

MeliT
on 5/19/11 4:12 pm - Miami, FL
 sadly i never found them locally. i bought all mine online. but i have a collection of bottles i don't use anymore and i'd be happy to give them to you if you pick them up from me. i'm in coral gables.

Bonnie C.
on 6/12/11 9:23 am - Miami, FL
Thanks sooo much Meli for the offer... unfortunately I live pretty far south... Near the Redlands. 
@
Bye Bye Pounds

Dena W.
on 5/20/11 10:46 am - Tarpon Springs, FL
Have you checked your local Walmart?  Mine used to carry Torani in NC, and I have so many that I haven't had to buy since moving to FL so I haven't looked for them.  But check there.  They didn't have a lot of flavors, but I was able to find chocolate, raspberry, vanilla and caramel sugar-free there.  

Also, Starbucks sells their cinnamon dolce, caramel, and vanilla sugar-free syrups if you can't find a supply of Torani anywhere locally.

Good luck!  ;)

Dena
See my YouTube vlogs here:  http://www.youtube.com/user/LiLtinee
Add me as a friend on Facebook:    Dena Waskiewicz               
Starting weight:  297 / Goal weight:  140's / Current weight:  138-143
Lap RNY 3/12/2007 ~ Fleur-de-Lis tummy tuck 7/12/2010

lynnc99
on 5/20/11 1:20 pm
World Market carries the daVinci syrups and has many flavors.
abandster
on 5/22/11 4:03 am
I, too, have bought some limited flavors at WalMart (I'm in Jacksonville), and a much larger selection at World Market.  In addition, I've found a few flavors at Marshall's from time to time which is better known for clothes, shoes and household items.  But back in the back where the kitchen items are, they have a few food items and I've found them there.  I'm not sure if you have a Marshall's down your way but whether or not you do, Google the item and see if you find some other place that pops up locally.

Good luck.....and don't miss out on the seasonfavorites like pumpkin and peppermint and even cotton candy!!!  Just be sure you're grabbing the sugar free one.

LaWanda
Bonnie C.
on 6/12/11 9:26 am - Miami, FL
Thanks everyone for the suggestions... unfortunately I have not been able to find them locally yet.  We don't have any World Markets down here in South Florida and I haven't been able to find them at my local Marshall's or Walmart :(
@
Bye Bye Pounds

Bttrfly613
on 10/22/11 11:55 am
what are these syrups you are all eager to have.

I am new to this (4 days post op) and any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 302 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1346 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1346 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1487 views