Patients of Dr. Christopher Hart, Suwanee?

skinimini
on 4/2/11 2:03 am
Would like any information, pro or con, about Dr. Hart.  I am looking into having VSG sugery with him.  I have been  to meet him, but all his answers are vague.  "How many VSGs have you done?"  "oh, a lot", etc.  What does a lot mean?? 10?  1,000?

Does anyone know of a website to go to , to get the stats of a surgeon's history?  I want to know about leak rates, etc.

I am hoping for surgery in late June, early July.

Thanks!

Sheri

I am 5' 7" tall and 35-years-old   **Sheri**
My ticker shows who I did this for:  Azure and Malachi

July 10th, 2011:  Down 26 lbs. and 15 1/4 ".

Aug. 10th, 2011: Down 14 lbs. and 13 3/4 ".

Sept. 10th, 2011:

Oct. 10th, 2011:

curiouscat7
on 4/3/11 3:59 am
He is one of the top surgeons in Ga...... I would have no qualms getting any surgery he performs....

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Kenwillmore
on 4/3/11 6:59 am
I used Dr, Macik but have heard nothing but good things about Dr. Hart.  BTW, I love my sleeve!!!

HW: 258 SW: 248 GW: 150  

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/
journeybegins050320

on 5/10/13 10:17 am

i'm chuckling- I asked him the same question and got about the same answer!  He just did my sleeve and I am super impressed with his skill.  I used one dose of pericet when I got home, that is IT.  He said he was testing out a new way of pain block during surgery that would eliminate the patient from ever being in pain- thus never starting the pain cycle.    Anyway, is the number of surgeries THE deciding factor?  No doubt he has done a ton of them, but obviously he still has time to learn and grow.  Better yet, look at his successes.  He is extremely talented.  Great choice in my opinion! 

Most Active