DELETED POST

LaShelle2
on 2/13/12 2:36 am, edited 2/27/12 10:56 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

DELETED POST

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

jspurple
on 2/13/12 6:19 am - fairburn, GA
VSG on 04/11/12
I would love to attend.  I hav two family weddings in the month of August, so I will have to do some serious manuevering.  I plan to be at least 5 months out from surgery by that time!!!!

curiouscat7
on 2/16/12 9:10 pm
 Hi Joy,

How are u doing? Did you get your date yet?

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
MARIA F.
on 2/13/12 12:21 pm - Athens, GA

You know I'll be there!

FormerlyFluffy.com

onemoretry
on 2/16/12 12:39 am - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
I'm new, but I plan to be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone. I should be a few months out by then as well. Submitting for approval today.
HT: 5'4"      HW: 251  SW: 237  CW: 172 GW: 135 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
"You can control how much water you drink, how much protein/carbs/cals you consume, and how much you exercise. FOCUS on those and not the scale, because no matter how hard we try, we do not control the scale." ~  acbbrown

Sleeva
on 2/17/12 8:45 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
I would love to come I should be about 3months out by then, keep us posted with the info.
   ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

sassyjonz
on 2/18/12 3:36 am - Atlanta, GA
Barring any conflicts, I should be there.

Starting weight & height: 265/5' 8.5; Goal weight: 160; Current weight: 155

jspurple
on 2/18/12 10:48 am - fairburn, GA
VSG on 04/11/12
@ CC  Submitted for approval two weeks ago and still no answer.  It has been a struggle just to get BCBS Anthem to confirm that they have the paperwork that was submitted.  I plan to continue to bug them daily until I get some answers.
onemoretry
on 2/18/12 11:54 am - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
Damn! I have Anthem too, I was hoping the approval process would be quick I called yesterday and they told me the could not see where my paperwork had been submitted yet, although Tiffany said she had submitted it on Thursday. I am planning to call them first thing Monday morning, but it sounds like I don't need to get my hopes up.
HT: 5'4"      HW: 251  SW: 237  CW: 172 GW: 135 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
"You can control how much water you drink, how much protein/carbs/cals you consume, and how much you exercise. FOCUS on those and not the scale, because no matter how hard we try, we do not control the scale." ~  acbbrown

curiouscat7
on 2/20/12 10:39 am
 Well, your at the home stretch.... this can be one of the worst couple of weeks... Ins co's are the biggest PITA.... I called all the time to make sure they at least got it.

Let me know when you get your surgery date... it' will be here sooner than you think

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Most Active