DIRE

fiddledd
on 3/12/11 8:10 pm
My situation is dire.  Seemingly no  way out other than waiting 4 years for social security retirement benefits so I can lay in bed all day with my pain unless some how I can get diagnosis that my inner leg skin (pelvic slope)  was tightly brought up across  my groin and femoral triangle neck ( very highly charged nerve bundle area) to an area just under my hip to make up for doctors not factoring  how much skin should be cut off during a circumferential belt lipectomy. to help with buttock/thigh sagging  from overliposuction but turned out to be excessive tummy tuck to remove an apron of skin that I SIMPLY DIDN"T HAVE.   There was absolutly nothing wrong with my front area but it was removed (maybe they had to do this but I don't get it and it hurts) and all adipose was scraped away taking all the power or suspensive value out of my skin before it was sewn back together.)   I waited 6 years to strongly complain because I knew that the statute of limitations might interfere  politically and there would be problem because of malpractice issues. But after that time there should be nothing politically to inhibit a diagnosis however I'm blind sided every time I try to get help for terrific pain and disability.  There is attitude here in Nebraska that doctors only make one mistake out of 100 and so I should just go away.  It's been 5 years since the statute was lifted.  I can't go on much longer like this, one day at a time for 4 more years. although I've been "1 day at a timing"  it  for 10 years now, I keep getting worse. Horribly mutilated by plastic surgeons trying something reckless on me.  Just want to rest somehow. I'm splitting apart like a wishbone.  My body     is ruined , personality ruined, family ruined , life going down horrible tube.  Any help or advise would be appreciated. I emailed  mame ( Mothers against Medical Error)  for advise re: patient/ victim advocacy this  morning but they are probably on side of children mostly. 
Ralph Nadar where are you, when I need you? 
                                                                                                    fiddledd aka leechetta.
This site is awesome. Most other plastic surgery web sites. ie.  liposite.com  blocked me out years ago. I think I actually shut down a great sort of " free range" plastic surgery board that used to be on AOL years ago. My situation wasn't positive enough. I've been posting for a couple of years on here. I don't see how they let me continue since revenue for this site must come from advertising mostly.  Thanks ObesityHelp for being here for me.
Most Active
Recent Topics