Who in Davenport area has had surgery?

Ernest Pruitt
on 4/20/11 7:16 am - Dubuque, IA
I was wondering if any one here had surgery by Micheal Phelps(world class olympic swimmer)....just kidding... I am on my last appointment from my primary care doctor i had to pull a six month stent with them for insurance approval.......What a waste of time and money.....hello!! Any way I was wondering how you guys favored him as a surgeon? Also having them do the Gastric Bypass at Genesis in Davenport. Do you have any suggestions on how much longer this will take before i get a surgery date.....This has already been such a long process!! I have already completed te physic evaluation....guess im not crazy? I have also done a couple other things like the six month doctor thingy....My biggest issue is my Blood sugar levels....trying to get them to normal is the hardest thing I have ever done so far. I do have an excellent PA at the endocranologist office. I am now taking the maximum dosage of pills and now on a shot daily of insulin. It is getting there. I am probably in the need incouragement stage because this is taking so long!!! stage.....I also guess is that this is going to be my support group for the most part. I have a good support at home my wife is great and the kids all support it. I am looking forward to responses.

Most Active
Recent Topics