Doctor who does Revisions in Indiana

rlmason20
on 4/18/11 3:00 pm - Evansville, IN
 Hi Guys
Just wondering if anyone knows of doctors who do revision or the stomaphyx.
Thanks for any information.
Rebekah
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers  

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/11 3:48 am - Lafayette, IN
 i dont know about the stomaphyx but a revision surgeon would depend on what you want to be revised to.
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/11 2:58 pm, edited 4/20/11 3:21 pm

I think Dr. Inman does revisions, but mostly to the DS. She's the only bariatric surgeon in Indiana who does the DS, and really, for any bariatric surgery, you want to go to St. Vincent's in Carmel.

Though sometimes the NUTS get it wrong ( that's everywhere!), St. V's has the absolute BEST bariatric surgery program in the Midwest, IMHO!
Catherine K.
on 5/2/11 7:51 am - Indianapolis, IN
 My surgeon, Jack Ditslear, has been doing revisions, including a lap band after RNY, from what I've heard in my support group ...
siberiancat
on 5/27/11 9:14 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN
No disrespect intended, but I drive the 2 1/2 to Carmel because St. Vincent is the best in Indiana.  The entire hospital was built (literally) around the bariatric program - special Operating Rooms, CT scans, MRI scans, EKG machines, chairs, etc. specifically for morbidly obese patients.  Even have a 27 bed unit specifically for Bariatric patients with only trained bariatric staff.

Pre and Post op education is excellent, far superior from posts I've read on OH in the last 3 years since I've been on OH.  Our support groups (one for pre ops and those up to one year out - and one for those over one year out).

Just my opinion.  I am a RN and was a hospital VP for 14 years and I was impressed - still am.
 Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

Most Active
Recent Topics