Looking for Suppot Group

ddeeeeanna
on 8/16/11 7:23 am - EVANSVILLE, IN

Looking for support group in Evansville, IN does anyone know of any. Thanks Deeanna

pktwatch
on 8/16/11 2:14 pm
I have the schedule right in front of me. On the 4th Tuesday of the month there is a general support group meeting for pre and post op's at YMCA Express 6846 Oak Grove Road in Evansville. Good Luck!  
ddeeeeanna
on 8/17/11 11:49 am - EVANSVILLE, IN
What time on 4th tuesday at YMCA.
Deeanna
pktwatch
on 8/17/11 12:57 pm
Oops! The group meets from 6:30 till 8PM.
Deb Breneman
on 9/2/11 1:57 pm - Newburgh, IN
 There has been a group in Evansville for years... for people who had their surgery anywhere since a lot of folks used to (and still do) have to go outside of Evansville for the surgery to have their insurance cover it.  The group meets monthly and alternates between meeting at Deaconess (downtown) and St Mary's.  I have a schedule of their meetings and I'll post the updated one on  our Evansville Area OH group here on OH.

With that being said, we do have an Evansville OH group as well.  We have a group here on OH and we are also on facebook.  It seems that FB is the easier way to communicate since most of us can access that more easily on our phones than going through the internet to communicate on the OH forum.  If you want to search for me on FB my  name is Deborah Marks Breneman.  Send me a friend request and put Evansville OH in the comment and I'll add you to our secret Evansville group.
Deb Breneman
HW: 250      SW: 240    RNY 1/25/2010       CW: 119 (22lbs below goal)
Message me to join our confidential FB group Deborah Marks Breneman and put WLS Support and I'll add you to the group.  Group is "secret" so members and posts are private.  [email protected] 

Find out details about upcoming WLS Buddy Cruises at
http://www.facebook.com/LifeCandyTravel  

Most Active
Recent Topics