I am looking forward to........

pktwatch
on 8/16/11 3:05 pm

I thought it would be cool to see what others are looking forward to doing after we loose our extra weight. I have not been able to get on a roller coaster for years and even though I am 64 years old I would LOVE to ride them again. I am not sure about the newer metal twisting turning upside down ones but the good old fashioned wooded roller coasters were great! The wife and I set a goal to visit the State fair next year, we haven't been in 25 years! We used to love to go look at all the displays and visit the animal barns, if I am up to it after the surgery I may even try some fair food!

So what are you looking forward to doing?

severman
on 8/17/11 2:07 am - Indianapolis, IN
 Being able to fit in a rollar coaster again is an awesome feeling!  Good luck with your upcoming surgery!

When I get to my goal weight (30 pounds to go) I am going to go buy a whole new wardrobe, get a makeover, manicure and pedicure!

Stephanie E
arbowman73
on 8/18/11 3:07 am - IN
Ha I too CANNOT wait to ride roller coasters again. Only this time I want to ride with my 12 year old who loves them too but I have been to chicken in the last few years to try and see if I fit or not. I also want to sit down on a plane and not wonder if the seatbelt is going to clas*****t. I plan on shopping in a "normal" store and hopefully if I see an item I can buy it  because I really like it not because it fits.

pktwatch
on 8/18/11 4:15 am
How about fit in ANY booth in a restaurant? It's embarrassing to go into a new restaurant and see that they have all booth seating that I just don't fit into!
Most Active
Recent Topics