Margaret Inman

Slw5908
on 8/25/13 9:54 pm - IN
Once approved through insurance do I get to meet and sit down with dr Inman before surgery?
saterry
on 8/26/13 11:15 am - IN
Revision on 10/03/13

Dr. Inman is my surgeon too. My initial surgery in 1997 and now my revision scheduled for 10/3.

I saw her at the initial information session and then for history and physical in her office. She is straight foreward and to the point but she is one of the best in the country. We are very lucky to have her in Indiana.

Take any question with you to your visit and she will gladly answer them !

Stay in touch.....good luck !

SRVG 1997 SW 301   Revision to RNY 10/3/13 SW 247 GW 130  Ht 5'8

JazzyOne9254
on 9/9/13 1:51 am

Make sure you have your questions written down so you don't forget to ask anything.  

You'll see her a couple of times pre-op, but after that, few and far between unless there is a major problem. 

You'll have a PA (physician's assistant) or nurse practitioner for follow ups post-op.

HW 405/SW 397/CW 138/GW 160  Do the research!  Check the stats!
The DS is *THE* solution to Severe Morbid Obesity!

Lee Ann B.
on 9/23/13 10:09 pm - Indianapolis, IN
DS on 11/14/12

We met at the intial consult, once more before surgery and then the morning of the surgery....afterwards I saw her a couple times at the hospital and have been dealing with her PA ever since...She is all business and knows her job to a T but not a hand holder so yes...write down all your questions and have them ready for her...she will make sure you understand your concerns. Make sure you utilize the dieticians and her staff for questions as well...they are great

Veronica David
on 12/10/15 7:05 pm - Kokomo, IN

She is great as long as you have no issues. This was the worst choice I ever made. It has literally robbed me of my health (that I had the surgery to try to improve my health) and my quality of life. Feel free to add me & read my story.

Veronica C. David
<"();:::::::;~

Most Active
Recent Topics