HAPPY THURSDAY to EVERYONE!!

ctippey
on 1/11/06 7:55 pm - Camby, IN
Roll Call, you know the name of the game...let's see who is out here today!!! Hope you all have a wonderful and happy day...it's gonna be a scorcher! -Courtney
Jo N.
on 1/11/06 8:11 pm - Crawfordsville, IN
I'm here - but barely. I'm on day three of stomach flu/nausea so I'm a couch supporter for yet another day. Hope everyone is doing good.
lisaladybug
on 1/11/06 8:40 pm - Lebanon, IN
Good morning, I am here, but getting ready to go back to bed, I had my endo scope yesterday, I asked them to give me something so I don't get so sick they did but man it wiped me out. I was so tired, very... I did dinner for the kids and ate a little of it and to bed I went and when this morning came I felt so slugish and out of it , I was afraid I would make mistakes today at work so I had to take a emercy vacation day, I didn't want to miss today, but to slow. I would still rether be to tired then vomiting. I don't remember any of yesterday. I think my son try to take advantage of that, I am sure I told him to be home at 7 but he insite I said 9, but how do I know .... And he knews that. So he got me on this one. LOL. Well I am going to lay back down for a few hours and then try to get my liquid and proten in oh that is a nother reason why I didn't go to work, I only ate chili yesterday at about 5 pm and drank maybe 16 oz of water. So I want to try to catch up today. I didn't even take any vit. or meds yesterday. Well see you all on later. Lisa
Linda Kay
on 1/11/06 8:59 pm - Mooresville, IN
I usually always ask for something for throwing up and it always makes me sleepier.. I am here.. I guess I waited to long to see if this handme down out fit fits.. i think theis 16 is already to big... Linda
jellyin
on 1/11/06 10:55 pm - Indianapolis, IN
sounds like you need your rest...first then worry about anything else...get those meds taken.
SweetSherri
on 1/12/06 2:02 am - Indianapolis, IN
Lisa, What did your scope show yesterday? How many mm were you? About 20% of post ops ever have to have an endo (according to Dr. Gupta) and those who do, normally need 3. Let's hope this one was your last one! Sherri
DEBI
on 1/11/06 8:56 pm - Indianapolis, IN
I'm here Ready to enjoy this lovely day!!!!!!!!!!! I will be driving today...couldn't ask for better January weather!!!! I have slumped under 1000 calories a day again this week...twice now. I had stopped writing down my meals in my food diary...going to start again today...it seems to help me to not skip meals
Linda Kay
on 1/12/06 1:35 am - Mooresville, IN
Were you going to take a basket to Claudette her surgery was yesterday...
DEBI
on 1/12/06 10:17 am - Indianapolis, IN
Her surgery was yesterday afternoon....I took the basket today at noon and she was so drugged up she wouldn't wake up. She woke up long enough to say HI...then was out like a light again. She probably won't even remember me being there.
austinsmom
on 1/11/06 10:18 pm - Linton, IN
Hi all I am here. I just took my son to prescool. Has anyone heard about how Claudette Breen is doing? She had her surgery yesterday.
Most Active
Recent Topics