Please friends say a prayer

SweetSherri
on 1/13/06 4:11 am - Indianapolis, IN
Linda, I will keep your tiny granddaughters in my thoughts. I remember when Chance was a baby, he had RSV (at ~ 2 months old). I can't imagine having two grandchildren have it at the same time. I know how concerned you must be about them...and their parents. friends, Sherri
DEBI
on 1/13/06 10:43 am - Indianapolis, IN
It is RSV season Will keep the babies in my prayers....you take care too sweety and get better yourself so you can hold those little darlings
Godswarriorlady
on 1/13/06 11:42 am - Indianapolis, IN
Our Father God, Please place your loving arms around Linda and her family as they go through this time of need. Please as we raise these beautiful babies up to you Lord, please bless them as only you can Father and give them the strength to make it through these tring days Lord. We ask that you touch them with your healing hand, in Jesus Name, Father and give them your loving hand upon their little bodies. Father, let the family of these precious babies feel your loving hands upon them and give them the peace that only you can Father God. We come before you through your son, Jesus Christ, Amen. Linda you and your family are in our prayers and I will also place you on our churchs prayer chain. Be strong in the Lord Linda and he will comfort you and your family through this time of need. God Bless...Asagai, Peggy and Xavier
Linda Kay
on 1/13/06 8:09 pm - Mooresville, IN
I KNOW Peggy... but God made me and I think he lets me worry so I dont interfere with HIS Healing... Kinda keeps me out of His way.. LOL I have faith... thats why I ask for prayers.. cuz I KNOW HE heals... Let the children come to me for theirs is the kindom of heaven.. Unless you come to me as a child... Love you all and appreciate the prayers for me and the family.. Linda
Jessi S.
on 1/14/06 5:27 am - Evansville, IN
Linda, how are your grandbabies doing today? ((((HUGS)))) Jessi
Most Active
Recent Topics