:) 1 More Month...

tammy398
on 1/16/06 2:03 am - Danville, IN
Ok, 1 month to the day and I'll be a loser!! yipeee!! So much to do and so little time to do it in. I went out and bought all my vitamins I will need and also started taking Biottin, I already have thin hair and can't afford to lose much. I'm also going to have to get a new bed, hubby and I still have a waterbed, don't know if I'll be able to sleep on a regular one. I'm hoping to be able to come to the exchange this weekend to meet everyone. I won't be able to bring clothes with me since I'm still wearing them, but will have plenty for the next one... Tammy
SweetSherri
on 1/16/06 2:23 am - Indianapolis, IN
Tammy, Be sure to grab some smaller clothes Saturday because you'll be in them in no time. We have a waterbed..it's 85% motionless. Those first few weeks post-op, I slept in a recliner. Our bed hurt. Our couch hurt. Our guestt bed (a regular bed) hurt. Only a recliner was comfy enough. I don't think I'd go switching out of a different kind of bed just because of the surgery. Sherri
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/06 2:58 am
Tammy, Best of luck to you on your upcoming surgery! Jaimee
jellyin
on 1/16/06 6:27 am - Indianapolis, IN
ooh goody.....you might have a few things wintery you know you will no longer wear, keep an outfit for just cos...i have one....i loved it when i wore it..
DEBI
on 1/16/06 7:51 am - Indianapolis, IN
The time will just fly by (easy for me to say eh? ) Good luck on your journey...hope it's a happy one!!!
Ellenchanged
on 1/16/06 1:08 pm - Thorntown, IN
Hi, The time will fly by before you know it!!!! I did sleep in our bed, but had a terrible time getting up. I think the recliner is a good idea:don't change beds now- you might regret it later!!! Hope to meet you this weekend. ((hugs)) Ellen
Linda Kay
on 1/16/06 7:11 pm - Mooresville, IN
I also take my Biotin daily but remember it is the PROTIEN you need to get enough of... The biotin helps but if you don't do your protien...Your sunk!! I wish I had my water bed back.. we gave it up years ago for myhusbands back and it still didnt help... Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics