Thanks everyone!

Claudette B.
on 1/17/06 8:51 pm - Sheridan, IN
Thanks everyone for the concern, well wishes and beautiful basket of goodies! I really appreaciate it! I was released from the hospital on saturday. I am still looking for that Mac Truck that hit me as I have a few choice words that I would like to share with it! Still struggling with the pain which is not surprising for me as I have always been a pain whimp. Sorry for those that came in on thursday for a visit.....they over medicated me...literally! They had me so far drugged that they had to call in the doctor, her assistant, the head nurse and speak with my family. Guess I showed them that if you don'****ch what you are doing....bad things can happen. Oh well. I came through it. I am still thankful for Carmel Hospital. They do a wonderful job. I am a bit worn out for now. Hope to catch ya'll on the boards at a later date! Claudette
jellyin
on 1/17/06 9:10 pm - Indianapolis, IN
takes time to get any energy back...you rest and take it easy and do what you feel you can....glad your home and healing....
DEBI
on 1/18/06 3:14 am - Indianapolis, IN
Welcome home Claudette I thought you seemed a little TOO drugged when I was there Glad they corrected the problem and you are now safe and sound at home
austinsmom
on 1/18/06 9:54 am - Linton, IN
Glad to hear from you was starting to worry about you
Ellenchanged
on 1/18/06 2:09 pm - Thorntown, IN
Hi, Welcome to the "losing" side! I remember the "Mac Truck" well. ( a "sister whimp".I had some problems with pain. It will get better & so will you. Remember to try to get all your protein in, rest,walk, & take your vitamens. It will seem like it is taking all day, but you can get through it!! Here's to a thinner you!!! (((hugs))) Ellen
Most Active
Recent Topics