OMG!! I have a date!!!

Jessi S.
on 1/19/06 5:17 am - Evansville, IN
Hello my wonderful OH family, I have a date on 2-28-06! I met with Dr. Burry today (he is just wonderful) I am excited but nervous also. I am sure that is common My husband went with me today and the only thing he is worried about is me being able to stick to the plan long term. Did/does anyone have a major fear of regaining? Jessi
mkmomof7
on 1/19/06 7:19 am - greencastle, IN
I am soooo excited for you, I hope to be on the losing side too someday, I have the same fear you do about the long term and regaining....I just pray if I am going to literally put my life at risk and alter my innerds, then I hope the good Lord will give me enough strength to make this tool work....and to tell ya the truth I hope to God I get the dumping thing, cause i know that has to help. ....GOOD LUCK.....Ill keep you in my prayers, Regina
Jessi S.
on 1/20/06 8:03 am - Evansville, IN
Regina, I couldn't have said it better!!! I like you pray God will give me the strength to stay on the straight and narrow and never be fat again! I wish you the best and hope you get a date soon. I'll keep you in my prayers too! Jessi
robandshell
on 1/19/06 8:21 am - Amo, IN
Jessi: I am soooo happy for you.. This truely is a blessing! It is important to know that it is so very possible to gain it back. I told myself in the beginning that I wouldnt let that happen after everything I was going to go through. I haven't yet and am 1 yr post op.. It is all up to you. Trust me it is sooo possible to gain it back! I started to and said oh S*(t and lost it again.. It is truely all up to you and how badly you want this.. Good luck!!! Michelle
Jessi S.
on 1/20/06 8:06 am - Evansville, IN
Thank you for the support. I do feel blessed and I want this bad!! I so want to be "normal"! You ladies have been such an inspiration! Jessi
jellyin
on 1/19/06 9:16 am - Indianapolis, IN
great...your gonna be a loser....oooh yeah i can see gaining...
Jessi S.
on 1/20/06 8:07 am - Evansville, IN
Hi Angie, I am thrilled that I am going to be a loser!!! Jessi
Ellenchanged
on 1/19/06 9:34 am - Thorntown, IN
Yeah!!!!! Doin' the "happy dance "for you!! I have 2 girlfriends who are 2-3 yrs. out. Both of them work as hard as they did in the beginning to keep it off. It hasn't been easy for them. When they gain, they get right back on track. We can get "sloppy" if we aren'****ching what we are eating & stop following the "yellow sheet"/dietitions guides. As far as "dumping" goes, it is no fun!!!! I only have had it happen 2 times, & both were when I consumed my item too fast. I 'd rather eat slowly, chew well, & measure my food than do that any day!!! I am rooting for you -you are on your way now~~~!!!!!! (((((hugs))))) Ellen
Jessi S.
on 1/20/06 8:10 am - Evansville, IN
Thanks Ellen!! I hope I dump for the rest of my life!! I need that kind of restriction because the Lord knows I need all the help I can get! ((((HUGS)))) Jessi
Linda Kay
on 1/19/06 7:14 pm - Mooresville, IN
Pray for dumping!!! I honestly gained 5 pounds over Thanksgiving /Christmas.. due to lack of self control but am back on track and doin fine again.. I didnt go thru the surgery and loose all this weight to get it back!! With the tool and a good mindset it is easier to get back on track...And this wonderful support group!!! I post a before picture of me where I can see it once in a while and remember WHY I dont want to fall off the wagon... Believe me it helps!! Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics