Clothing Exchange Lost Ring

DEBI
on 1/21/06 4:50 am - Indianapolis, IN
Anyone who attended the clothing exchange today...please check your fingers....we found a lovely ring on the floor. Email me with a description and I will make sure you get it back!!! Sherri beat me to the pictures And I thought I was doing good I also have pictures on my profile on the picture link. Was a great turn-out and we only had 10 bags of clothes left over...yippeeeeeeeee So glad I go to meet all the new people and of course...so glad to see you old timers there too. THANKS CUTE AS A BUTTON LINDA FOR BEING THE HOSTEST WITH THE MOSTEST!!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks for taking my pictue...it turned out great!!! Love all of ya!!!!!!!!!!
Linda Kay
on 1/21/06 6:46 am - Mooresville, IN
You guys were a joy to host. Worth every little ache and pain in my knee!! Better enjoy it while I can soon I wont have a knee to hurt!! YEA!!! i TRUELY APPRECIATE EVERYONES helpa nd kindness at the exchange!! I even think I may do it again NEXT winter!! Linda
DEBI
on 1/21/06 7:30 am - Indianapolis, IN
Thanks so much Linda...today's was the best yet...they just keep getter better and better. It's a lot of work too...I know!!!!!!!!
ctippey
on 1/21/06 10:31 am - Camby, IN
LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! I had so much fun today and so did Miss Marianne! I can't wait to get together again soon. -Courtney
Linda Kay
on 1/21/06 9:22 pm - Mooresville, IN
Courtney.. I am SOOO sorry I talked you out of the blue dress so I could have it for my own... I am such a dweb and at my OWN church too... I feel awful.. if you want it back please let me know... Every time I put it on it will be a humbling day reminding me of my Tee shirt. It says :Lord wrap your arms across my shoulders and your hand across my MOUTH!" I will alwasy remember the time my mouth overroad my heart.. and you being such a sweet person... oh.. I am sooo sorry Linda
DEBI
on 1/21/06 9:35 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Lordy woman....you looked great!!!!!!!!! If you ever have a night out when you feel like getting dressed up a bit...I have a gorgeous sexy understated black dress that I am still waiting for 10 more pounds to be able to wear that you can borrow. It has pink satin lining....and a far-eastern pink embroidery done on the front and back....like an exotic tattoo...with a slit up one side. It is simple and elegant...and very sexy in a sophisticated way....it woud look great on you with your long legs!! It's yours to borrow anytime ya want....maybe a special night out to dinner and a play with the hubby It's a size 10 and it was made for tall women....shows it off better
Ellenchanged
on 1/21/06 12:16 pm - Thorntown, IN
Oh I had such a good time, I came home & tried on clothes all evening-I already have some more things I forgot, for the next one! Linda, you did a awesome job, & I/we can't thank you enough!!! Courtney, it was so good to meet you & Marieanne. I got to meet alot of folks that I only knew threw there photos. We have got to get together again ,soon! I have so much fun with you gals/guys. I am already looking forward to the April one-please just don't have it the first week. I'll be gone on vacation to someplace sunny & warm!!!! Deb, I took the bags to Salvation Army on 38th St. & it was just a quick jump off the interstate for me. Again Linda- THANK YOU!!!! (((hugs))) Ellen
DEBI
on 1/21/06 12:25 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Thanks Ellen for taking those other bags...my car was packed The next exchange will be at the end of April. Not sure if we are going out to dinner before going out dancing on the 4th...but sounds good to me How about everyone else???? Dinner and then dance it off after at the 8 Second saloon on Feb 4th??? A nice going away party for Miss Linda??????
Montanalover
on 1/21/06 10:37 pm - Fishers, IN
Deb, Let me know somewhere that is close where everyone would like to meet for dinner.... I'll be there for SURE!!!!!! I think dinner should be meeting around 7pm, if you tell me where you want to go, I can call and get some tables reserved.... and then we can get to the dancing afterwards. If anyone wants to... I have plenty of sleeping space at my house. I would also like to make sure that there is someone who is a designated driver (just incase we tip a little too much). My husband will be out of town again (ya all know he travels tons) and my kids will be at the sitter, so I will have room for about 10 at my place if anyone wants to crash with me. Save some hotel money!!! Let me know Heather
DEBI
on 1/22/06 12:12 am - Indianapolis, IN
I don't drink much either....but I loveeeeeeeee to dance Dang....this thing is growing pretty big 8 Second Saloon won't know what hit them Ya need to make a post with the details...I sent ya an email with Indy's address. Thanks for coming up with this idea
Most Active
Recent Topics