Welcome Bags

Linda Kay
on 1/21/06 9:37 pm - Mooresville, IN
Thanks to the WONDERFUL donations I filled about 17 more bags and got them ready for Deb or who ever to pick up while I am off for surgery& recovery. I have more stuff left over for even MORE Bags!! Future needs..carnation instant breakfast.. and sugar free PUDDING.. I think we have enough jello for the rest of the year.. The oatmeal is good too.. we have 5 left over boxes!! The drinks are exactly what we needed and have a lot left over too! You ladies see a need and FILL it!! wHO ever said loosers can't be winners?? MY Losers are the BEST!!! With the BIGGEST Hearts!!! Shrunken bodies but HUGE hearts!!! What a combo... I used to tell people I had to be fat to hold my big heart ... now I know that isnt true... BIG hearts come from experience, friends and the of and for others.. Thanks to everyone for making me a better person just by knowing you!!! Linda
DEBI
on 1/21/06 9:48 pm - Indianapolis, IN
I forgot to bring you the samples of protein that I got in the mail...I need to call that company back and get a price for future purchases. I am so forgetful
jellyin
on 1/21/06 10:17 pm - Indianapolis, IN
poor walgreens and me on the jello...LOL...i know i brought about 30 boxes if not more..5 boxes for 1.00 can not be beat....i would go in each time and wipe them out they do not have much room for it..oh and they had mushromms 3 cans for 1.00 i got that too, i am stocked up.. you are so right on the money with experience and been there done that sort of thing is what we are doing... and i am with you one the better person knowing so many losers, who would have ever thought i would know so many losers and enjoy their company...LOL.
tammybb
on 1/22/06 8:21 am - Martinsville, IN
Don't know what you are talking about but would like to donate some things. Please let me know how. Thanks, Tammy BB
Ellenchanged
on 1/23/06 1:01 pm - Thorntown, IN
Linda, You do such an awesome job, & they are soooo appreciated!! (I remember mine-I still have things in it.) I will be on the lookout for the pudding & carnation slender. I gave a few I had left( since I'm lactose Int.) Sat. but will keep my eyes out for them & more "goodies". I had such a wonderful time Sat. Could you tell I didn't want to go home?! I love being with "LOSERS" & sharing our experiences & building new friendships. You are a great supporter of everyone -you truely are an . I want to come down for the dinner before your surgery. I hope I can make it! (((hugs))) Ellen
Most Active
Recent Topics