Montanalover
on 1/21/06 10:57 pm - Fishers, IN
Okay, I have had SO many emails from you all regarding this event! I'm so happy that so many of us are going to get together. Deb wants to do the dinner thing before, which is a SUPER idea!!!! So, I need to find out who is going to dinner, who is just going to the dancing... I need to know WHERE you want to go to dinner. (I would suggest someplace that has a grill-type atmosphere just because of the wide range of food that they have like soups, chicken and chili!) Maybe like a Texas Roadhouse, Lonestar Steak House or Applebees. For those of you who live around there, let me know someplace that is close. Also, I wanted to offer up my house for sleeping. I know some of you are planning to drive several hours to join us for this event. I don't want anyone having to spend $$$$$ for hotels. I will have enough sleeping room for about 10 at my house for those of you who want to crash there. I think a slumber party sounds FUN! Plus, if anyone wants to park at my house in Fishers and ride with me, let me know. I have a Durango who will hold 6 additional people. We need a designated driver for each vehicle, too Okay, so... everyone please RSVP me with your name and if you are attending BOTH events (Dinner AND dancing) and then if you are coming to my place or not. Thanks! Heather
DEBI
on 1/22/06 12:42 am - Indianapolis, IN
I will be there for dinner and dancing. As for eating places near-by....there is Grindstone Charleys on Rockville Rd just west of Lynhurst (caddy-corner from the 8 Second Saloon), Indy's Family Restaurant just south on Lynhurst, Daman's Ribs & Steaks on St Rd 67 (Kentucky Ave) and all the other places in Avon....just west of 8 Second Saloon (Outback, Bonefish, Texas Roadhouse, Olive Garden, O'Charleys, Smokey Bones, Red Lobster a couple of Mexican places). Someone pick a place....as long as there is salads I will be happy
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 7:43 am
When is it again? I'd love to come! Jaimee
Montanalover
on 1/22/06 8:26 am - Fishers, IN
Jamiee, Okay, here are the final details... Saturday, February 4, 2006: Indy's Restuarant is located at: 2544 S Lynhurst, Indianapolis 46241. Everyone is meeting here at 7:00PM. 8-Seconds Saloon: 8 Seconds Saloon is located on the Westside of Indianapolis Indiana, just 2 exits north of the Indianapolis International Airport. Once on the Westside and traveling on I-465, north or south, take the Rockville Road East exit (Exit 13A). Go east through the first traffic light approximately 3/4 mile to second traffic light. That is Lynhurst Dr. Turn left. Club is about a block on right just past the Marsh Supermarket and Rich gas station. We are meeting here at 9:00PM. You can visit their website at: www.8SecondsSaloon.Com and they have all the information. Don't worry... if you don't like Country Music, there is a dance club located INSIDE of 8-seconds called Tremors.... it plays hiphop dance music.. It's nice to go back and forth. Okay, so, if anyone wants to book a space in my house, let me know. I can host about 10 people. I'm so excited about all this... I can't wait to meet many of you for the first time, and some of you I have met already!!! :Ride: See ya all there! Heather
Linda Kay
on 1/22/06 6:30 pm - Mooresville, IN
When you decide where to eat I will be there for dinner and danciong... although i wont be dancing... except some chair dancing... I will enjoythe company and music.. Ill dance this summer..when my knee heals Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics