Looking for Duodenal Switch patients in Indiana...

Webbie
on 1/24/06 10:38 pm - Plainfield, IN
I was wondering how many DS patients are here in Indiana and if there is a support group here for us. Thanks, Sancy
jellyin
on 1/24/06 10:43 pm - Indianapolis, IN
no idea.....but you are more than welcome to join us at any time...
jellyin
on 1/24/06 10:44 pm - Indianapolis, IN
no idea.....but you are more than welcome to join us at any time...
DEBI
on 1/25/06 6:55 am - Indianapolis, IN
I delivered baskets to some ladies who had that surgery a few months back...they were both from Terre Haute. But welcome to the Indiana boards...we support all WLS types...so join right on in with us. We are always getting together to do things...we are getting together the 4th of Feb for dinner and/or dancing....feel free to join us!!! We will be meeting for dinner at 7PM at Indy's Family Restaurant located on Lynhurst and then off to dance at a western bar called 8 Second Saloon. Some are just coming for dinner...some are just coming for the dancing...but everyone is welcome
Webbie
on 1/25/06 7:43 am - Plainfield, IN
Thank you! If it turns out that I can make it, how will I be able to tell who you are? Do you get a reservation under the name of the support group? Would I be able to bring my mother along? She would have tons of questions, mainly to compare me to the 'norm' of other wls patients. Thanks again for the offer! Sancy
DEBI
on 1/25/06 8:00 am - Indianapolis, IN
Oh you will know us....we will be the large tables of loud ladies Actually I think SweetTweety is going to call Indy's and reserve some tables for us...Hey Angie...what name ya gonna reserve the tables at Indy's under??????? WLS group????????
Most Active
Recent Topics