DINNER & DANCING

DEBI
on 1/25/06 8:33 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Making sure everyone marks their calendars...let Heather (Montana-lover)know if you are coming for sure or not...want to make sure we have enough chairs reserved for dinner and dancing!!! Also..if you are driving in from out of town...Heather has graciously opened her home for over-nighters to save hotel costs!!! So come on out for dinner and a night of dancing!!!! Thank you Heather for planning all of this...what a fun night it's gonna be!!! Saturday Feb 4th Dinner 7PM Indy's Family Restaurant 2544 S Lynhurst Indy 46241 (Located at 465 west & Airport Expressway) Dancing (after dinner) 8 Second Saloon (Located just north of Rockville Rd on Lynhurst...next to Marsh). Email for directions if needed. This will also be Linda's last night out for a while...her knee surgery is going to be the 6th of Feb. See everyone there!!!!!!!!!
SweetSherri
on 1/25/06 9:20 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Deb, Unless Tiffany (my daughter) has her baby soon, I won't be going the 4th. She's too far along for me to get very far away. Especially with her depending on me to get her to the hospital. I hope you all have fun and I wish Linda a speedy recovery! Sherri
jellyin
on 1/25/06 10:04 pm - Indianapolis, IN
bring your cell phone and at least come eat...you can call and check on her before you head out...and should she need you she can call...food , and food you did not have to cook..LOL..
Indyminnie
on 1/25/06 9:45 pm - Indianapolis, IN
I would love to join the group for dinner, not sure I can make the dancing but a definite for dinner. Who do I need to let know? Thanks! Julie Riess
DEBI
on 1/25/06 9:47 pm - Indianapolis, IN
I think Montana lover is keeping the tally of people who are coming...read back a few posts...and send her an email...or let SweetTweety know...she is reserving the space for the dinner. Will be great to see you!!!
D S.
on 1/26/06 8:35 am - Kansas City, MO
By the way, I noticed on their website that the saloon does do dance lessons, but they start at 7. I've been talked into going dancing by a friend, but I'll need the lessons. So torn.... go eat dinner, or learn to dance and not look like a tard. lol
Montanalover
on 1/27/06 1:59 am - Fishers, IN
Hey girl. Don't worry about whether you can dance or not. I don't know but one or two of those line dances, but the dance floor is HUGE at this place and there are hundreds of people there and NO ONE is going to care about what we look like, cause they won't hardly be able to see us! LOL It's just for fun! Besides, I probably won't be dancing all that much. I know many others that just want to sit and talk it up!
jellyin
on 1/25/06 10:09 pm - Indianapolis, IN
shoot yeah come on over....I am not the going to the bar kinda gal myself...though the last 2 times i have been to one it was a benefit...to raise money for whatever....now back in the day...20 some odd years ago...LOL..you could sure find me out having a grand ole time... but now if i can have some food...i am there...lol..i bet i would even go to a baby shower if they were having food...and i do not like baby showers..lmao..
D S.
on 1/26/06 4:53 am - Kansas City, MO
I will be able to come to dinner. Doubtful about dancing though. Still just too self conicious as a pre op to get out and giggle my fat in front of strangers- i don't even like jiggling it for myself hahaha.
DEBI
on 1/26/06 10:01 am - Indianapolis, IN
Well come on to the Saloon after dinner anyhow...a lot won't be dancing...Linda can't dance because of her knee...and I'm sure others will just want to sit and socialize....ya won't be sorry ya came!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics