Junction City, Kansas

Joyce H.
on 5/30/03 4:33 pm - Hutchinson, KS
I just wanted to be sure that everyone was aware of Dr. Bollman and Dr. Stevens from Junction City, KS. They are a part of the Liv-Lite Program, and perform WLS out of the Geary Community Hospital. The doctors, their staff, and the hospital staff are all GREAT!!! I completed my Pre-Op testing this week, and I am scheduled for my Open RNY on July 7th....I feel SO safe and confident, having my surgery at this hospital! If anyone has any questions about the surgery, doctors, support group, etc., please feel free to email me at: [email protected]. Good luck to all of you, whether pre- or post-op!
Dawn K.
on 6/16/03 11:31 am - Hendersonville, TN
Hello! I am also working with the Junction City, Liv-Lite clinic. I feel their staff are fabulous and really go out of their way for each patient to see that they get taken care of in a timely manner. I went to the June support group meeting and it really sealed my decision to have the WLS with them. Oh, and I live in Dodge City. It took me about three hours to get there and I plan on making that trip alot more! Heck, maybe i'll just move there. It sure is nicer then Dodge City! I am glad to have this site. It is nice to visit with people from your own area and share experiences! Hugs, Dawn
kansas_cotton
on 6/22/03 6:59 am - Manhattan, KS
Hello, I just want you to know if you need anything before or after surgery i would be happy to lend a hand. Your in the best hands possiable with dr stevens and bollman i would but my life in there hands again in a heart beat if i had to. The hospital stf is great. Please if you need to talk or anything please send me a message
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6516 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6419 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7871 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6904 views