Ginny and Gloria, thank y...

Brenda B.
on 6/3/03 1:07 pm - Lenexa, KS
Ginny and Gloria, thank you both so much for your response. I was thrilled to tune in today and hear from some Kansans! As far as my job goes, I work in a call center and I am not even allowed to clock in early, no flex time not even a second. If we are 1-2 minutes late, we are sent an email to watch it, even if it is because of the computer! Been at this 2 years, beginning to really grate on my nerves. Oh well, glad to have a job! I do not have my date yet. I have had my initial consultation, my psych evaluation, will go to my pulmonary consultation this week and have my EGD next week. Hoping I will have surgery by the end of summer. My doctor is trying to get his Lap RNY practice started and he is getting his open RNY's done as soon as he can, If I were having lap, I would have to wait so.....!!Thanks again all, hope to hear from you all again soon!
ginny G.
on 6/6/03 10:38 am - Reading, KS
Hi Brenda; Good to have you on board, I am waiting for my first appointment with the Dr. 2 weeks from today. Can't wait. I am ready, This time next year, I intend to be 1/2 the woman that I am today. I really enjoy our local support group, so keep us posted on your progress. Ginny Graham
gloriafb
on 6/21/03 4:56 am - KS
Hey Brenda, it sounds like you are very much on your way to the losing side. I was really blessed to have had a good job that had PERFECT INSURANCE. I don't have that job anymore, it was a call center just like where you work at, but we did have plenty of flex time, short term disability and the like. However, when I lost all of that weight I just had to find another job a little more active than sitting glued to a phone all day. Good luck to you, if you ever just want to chit chat you can e-mail me. Keep us all up to date on your progress. Gloria
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6516 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6419 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7871 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6904 views