Hi y'all =)))

DebPKansas
on 6/6/03 12:28 pm - Paola, KS
Hi Fellow Kansans!! I've been away for a bit..a little work...a little vacation =)! I"m struggling and really looking for some support. Vacation time always messes me up and I really need to get back to doing Atkins. Number one becasue I feel better following that program and number 2 because I need to lose about 20 more pounds. I'm just looking for advice, words of encouragement, just a little something to give me that little PUSH!!! I do read everyday and try to keep up with all that is going on with all of you. Fingers and toes crossed for upcoming surgery dates and many blessings to all of you ((((hugs)))) and smiles =)))
Brenda B.
on 6/6/03 2:16 pm - Lenexa, KS
Deb!! Good to have you back. Sounds like you had a good time along with the work! My advice to you is to keep up your good work. You have come so far and you are my roll model!! I look forward to seeing you at the next support group meeting and know you will be losing again. Just remember carbs bad, meat good...lol. That is my new mantra, as I babystep it through this journey to health! As always, love to hear from my fellow Kansans!
SDmovergal
on 7/7/03 5:59 am - San Diego, CA
Hi Deb, I am in the same boat you are, about 20 lbs. from where I want to be. I was down to 180 lbs., within 10 lbs. of my goal. Then, I started stressing due to some personal issues . Now I need to lose 30 lbs. I am trying to jump start my weight loss again through exercise. I joined Curves a week ago, go 3 X a week. I work a busy schedule, and it doesn't take much time. Not only is the exercise good, it gives me more energy and actually makes me think more about my food choices. Best of luck - keep at it - take one day at a time. Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6516 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6419 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7871 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6904 views