Hello all! Well, I have ...

Brenda B.
on 6/23/03 7:22 am - Lenexa, KS
Hello all! Well, I have been trying to wait patiently. I still have to have another sleep study done. Had one a few years ago, but need to update so I will go for that on July 2nd. I pulled my husbands SUV out of the garage on Friday and backed right into my oldest son's car! I am so scatter brained lately. I think it is because of the upcoming surgery along with work and of course just daily life! Well, I called my surgeons office on Friday and the nurse told me that it looks like everything is in and they are getting ready to schedule my surgery date, she couldn't give me the date yet, but said it would be in July! My mother-in-law has decided she will come stay with me for a week. I appreciate the offer and know she will not stop moving when she enters the house but I have mixed feelings, I don't rest well when people are moving around alot around me. Oh, well, I can always send her to the store while I nap! lol I wish I could have gone to the support group yesterday, however, my husband invited his family over to swim and cook out and of course, he didn't have anything ready so......! Please let me know if you went and I missed something. OK well, let me know what hit home for you if you went! Thanks all! Congrats on those upcoming surgeries!
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6516 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6419 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7871 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6904 views